Monday, May 19, 2008

weekend of alot of fun!

I had a VERY good weekend:-)
We had TOG co-op friday morning which we cut short so we could all go out to lunch and then go see "Prince Caspian"~ which was really good!. After the movies, Ellie came back home with me and hung out for a couple of hours before we all headed over to Mickie's house (the Shaws) for a co-op end of the year cook-out. That was a lot of fun, we ate, swam, played kick ball in the mud..thanks to the rain:-), and just hung out. After the cook-out, all the girls in my class came over for a sleep over! There were 7 of us and we had a blast playing twister, Pretty Pretty Princess...no we're not to old if that's what you were thinking;-), watching movies, and LOTS of talking...:-). On Saturday after some of the girls went home and it was just Ellie and Tabby left, we decided to go bowling! which was a interesting experience after going to bed at 5:30am the night before! haha...but it was alot of fun!:-)
Tabby somehow won both games...but I'd just like to point out I was the only one that did NOT use bumpers! That night, after everyone had gone home, I went to bed at 8pm and woke up Sunday at 9am....13 hours! which means I was able to catch up on sleep all in one night! whoohoo! After church on Sunday, me and my mom went shopping! And I got some really cute clothes!!!! another YEAH! Yep...so over all this has basicaly been an amazing weekend!!!:-)









1 comment:

Emily said...

That is an awful picture of me!